All images are from open editions and are available in a variety of printing styles and sizes. All printing is undertaken by professional photo labs to ensure a high quality finish.
Details of print types available:
- Printed on Fuji Professional DPII paper with a lustre finish. The prints are posted gently rolled in a cardboard tube.
- Mounted Prints
- Printed on Fuji Professional DPII paper with a lustre finish. The print is then mounted in a Daler-Rowney white core mount board in either a neutral, off-white shade or ice white depending on which finish is most complimentary to the print. The mount is backed with a plain backing board to provide a rigid finish and then placed in a cellophane wrapper to protect the print.
6” x 9” / 9” x 6” prints are mounted in 9” x 12” / 12” x 9” mounts
8” x 12” / 12” x 8” prints are mounted in 30cm x 40cm / 40cm x 30cm mounts, a readily available, standard frame size.
- Print on Aluminium Backing
- An original photo print mounted on aluminium, sealed with a UV-protective film to protect against sunlight. This provides a borderless image printed on Fujicolor Crystal Archive DPII in a matt finish on a solid, 3-ply aluminium board. This type of printing method is designed to retain brilliant colours for 75 years. The finished product is approximately 3mm deep, plus mounting fixtures which come pre-attached to the print. This printing style is very contemporary and is growing in popularity in gallery displays.
- A premium UV print on canvas, stretched over a custom made, solid wood frame using wood from sustainable forestry. The image is mirrored on the edge to blend seamlessly with the front of the canvas. This means that the full image is on the front of the canvas and isn't cropped in any way through the printing process. The canvas is waterproof and smudge resistant.
Please note that print sizes are approximate, and may vary a fraction with the proportions of the individual image.
Due to differences in monitor and screen calibration, image colour is representative only and Anne Gilbert Photography can NOT guarantee an exact colour match to that which you see on your own screen.
Postage and packing
All prices include UK postage and packing. If you are purchasing from outside the UK please e-mail me via the contact
form on the website prior to placing your order.
Payment is made online by secure credit/debit card payment via PayPal. If you would prefer to pay by cheque (UK banks only), please e-mail me via the contact
form on the website prior to placing your order.
Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of aluminium backed and canvas prints as every print is custom processed to order. Where possible I will endeavour to get your order to you in less than 28 days. Prints and mounted prints should be delivered within 7-10 days.
Each print is thoroughly checked before shipping and I have every confidence you will be very pleased with your purchase. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you can return your print within 7 days of receipt for a full refund.
me prior to returning any items.
All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are damaged:
- Your print must be complete and in 'as new' condition.
- You will be responsible for returning the goods to Anne Gilbert Photography at your own risk and cost and with suitable packaging. Therefore, it is strongly recommended that you use an insured delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.
How to order
To buy any of the images, click on the thumbnail in the relevant gallery to see the larger image, select the size and style of print you would like to buy from the drop down list at the bottom of the page and then click on 'add to cart' which will place the print in your shopping cart.
When you have finished your selection, click on the ‘view cart' link from an image page or the shopping cart
link from left hand side of the webpage to see the contents of your shopping cart. When you are ready to complete your order, click on the ‘place order’ button at the bottom of the page and you will be taken through to secure online payment processing via PayPal.
If you require any additional information about any of the print formats or would like to discuss alternative dimensions not available from the drop down lists, please e-mail me via the contact
form on the website.
Ordering from outside of the UK
An alternative way to order prints and printed products from outside of the UK is via Redbubble
Although Redbubble HQ is based in Australia, they also have dedicated printing teams in the US, Canada and the UK, and will happily ship worldwide.
Not all the images from this website's galleries are on Redbubble yet, but I will be adding new work as it becomes available. In the meantime, if there's a print you would like to order from this site via Redbubble that's not in my Redbubble portfolio, please contact me and I'll add it as a priority.
Last updated October 2011